Saturday, March 27, 2010

Monkkey

Hey All,

Sorry for my long absence from the scene but I've been dealing with my higher learning @ WestWood College and focusing on my grades and all... But I'M BACK!!! and ready to let you all back into my world. Currently I've be recruited on a web series called "MONKKEY" and I'm very excited about this project. A action-packed series currently with two Chapters ("Crossed Paths" & "500") for your viewing pleasure at www.Monkkey.com brought to you from the mind of my good friend and awesome talent Ajamu M. Frasier. We are currently in development for Chapter 3 (No Title as of yet) and we really look forward to all of the support to come and all the current support we have already received thus far on the project. Thank you all and God Bless.

No comments: